首页> 详情

无雨的梅雨天 (双语)

2012-04-29 |浏览:33617次 | 编辑: 加载失败
分享到: 

 无雨的梅雨天                

 

 

Plum Rain Season without Rains

天城阿扁        东海仙子译

 


请记住                           
The word
我曾告诉你的                     
I gave you
那句话                           
Please do remember.
                                                      
我是一棵安静的树                 
I'm an undisturbed tree.
为了那句话                       
For that word
我让思念的叶子                   
I let my longing leaves
浓密地生长在这个苦夏             
grow thick in this bitter summer.
                                                      
我让它们的颜色                   
I make their color
更接近心事沉沉的那种肥厚和晦暗   
closer to the thick and dark color of my worries
甚至风儿再也吹不动它             
so think that they stand still in winds.
                                                      
那么多的小鸟                     
There are so many birds
在我心上筑窝                     
nesting on my heart
在我的躯干上叩问                 
standing on my stems and asking me whether
我的病好些了吗                   
I feel better.
                                                      
梅子成熟的季节                   
Plums are getting ripe
梅雨却跚跚来迟                   
but plum rain is still not in sight
我把苍枝尽量伸展                 
So I stretch my old branches far as I can.
在归巢的黄昏                     
When the birds fly back at dusk
接近那些暗淡的带雨的云           
I will approach those nimbuses dark.
 
天风每次都吹散了它们             
But everytime, the wind will blow them away
月皎洁                           
The Moon is bright
月无晕                           
without a halo there
明天天依然晴                    
Tomorrow, the sky will still be fair.

 


(责任编辑:王翔)


声明:文章版权归原作者所有,本文摘编仅作学习交流,非商业用途,所有文章都会注明来源,如有异议,请联系我们快速处理或删除,谢谢支持。


(原文章信息:标题:,作者:蝈蝈,来源:未知,来源地址:)

上一篇: 曲律论曲亨屯第四十

下一篇: 诗歌的写作

时代传媒集团   时代传媒杂志社  奔流编辑部   主办

全息数字科技   技术支持