Very quietly I take my leave,
轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye
我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
作别西天的云彩。
The golden willows by the riverside
那河畔的金柳
Are young brides in the setting sun;
是夕阳中的新娘
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
在我的心头荡漾。
The floating heart growing in the sludge
软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water;
油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge
在康河的柔波里,
I would be a water plant!
我甘心做一条水草
That pool under the shade of elm trees
那榆荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
不是清泉,是天上虹
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
寻梦? 撑一支长篙,
To where the green grass is more verdant;
向青草更青处漫溯,
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
满载一船星辉,
And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.
在星辉斑斓里放歌
But I cannot sing aloud
但我不能放歌,
Quietness is my farewell music;
悄悄是别离的笙箫;
Even summer insects heep silence for me
夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight!
沉默是今晚的康桥!
Very quietly I take my leave
悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves
我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
不带走一片云彩。
上一篇: 《诗经》周南关雎诂训传第一
下一篇: 人间四月天
-----主办-----
河南省乡村振兴协会
-----承办-----
河南省乡村振兴协会产业与信息化专业委员会
河南金农达供应链管理有限公司
河南全息农业科技有限公司
-----协办-----
全息数字科技